Chapter 1. Tree Biology
- Explain the structure and functions of the buds, leaves, woods and roots of a tree.
- Describe the interaction of structure and function in tree biology
- Describe the basic composition of a tree’s vascular system and explain how water, minerals, carbohydrates, and plant growth regulators are transported within the system.
- Describe the relationship roots have with mycorrhizae. Explain how the soil environment affects root growth and distribution.
- Discuss the process of photosynthesis and respiration and the factors affecting these processes.
- Discuss how the growth and development of a tree is the result of the interaction between its genetic potential and the environmental surroundings.
- Explain the concept of Compartmentalisation of Decay In Trees(CODIT)
- Describe the basic anatomy and physiology of palms, including how they grow
회원님의 첫 번째 게시물입니다. 편집 링크를 클릭하여 편집, 삭제하거나 새 게시물을 작성하세요. 원하는 경우 이 게시물을 사용하여 독자들에게 이 블로그를 시작한 이유와 어떻게 활용할 것인지를 알리세요.
블로그로 즐거운 시간 보내세요!